CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maybe Lightning Doesn't Strike Twice

I weed on two more sticks this morning. The internet cheapie was as faint as yesterday, certainly no darker. The Early Response one was so pale that I had to hold it at certain angles to even see the second line.
Could it just be more dilute wee? I'm prepared for a chemical. I had one of those a year past September. I'll test again in the morning, it should be very clear which way this is going by then.
Poor Mr L is working in the Northern Isles for the rest of the week. He was flying early and woke me up so I could pee! I had already, about an hour and a half earlier. He said, 'but this isn't what I expected.' Poor man really.
You'd think he'd learn not to expect anything at all.

13 comments:

Ms. Planner said...

Oh, I hope it is just the wonky tests but I admire your resolve in the face of all this uncertainty.

And my sympathies to Mr. L. Poor guys are often on the outside looking in even though so much of their life is affected by this, too.

Hold on tight (to yourself and each other).

Awesome to hear that you climb, too. You have a standing invitation to come climb at Smith Rock - one of the premiere climbing meccas in the U.S. - and a mere few hours from my home. I will gladly host :)

astral said...

It could be just those crazy tests. I'm hoping for good news!! I echo Ms. planner--they really don't know what's going on.

CAM said...

Ok, stay positive. Any second line is a good line!!
I'm hoping the best for you.
:)

olivegirl said...

Thanks for popping by. I've been such a bad blogger, wallowing in self-pity I. Hope you get a co-operative pee stick tomorrow.

Geohde said...

Ah *man* Carrie.

I admire how calmly you handle the drama,

xx

J

luna said...

any more updates? have you gone in for a bloodtest? hang in there. still hopeful, ~luna

Dr. Grumbles said...

I'm still holding out hope.

One View said...

I'm so sorry Carrie for what you are going through again. You've been through enough but hang in there. I'll keep checking back. I hope its good news!!

Waiting Amy said...

I didn't get even a question of a line until late in the day of 13dpo. So, I'm hoping its just early.

Hang in there Carrie. Sounds like your doing ok. And yes, guys are a breed all their own.

M said...

C, are you ok?

x

Jen said...

Stay positive! And thanks for your comments!

christina(apronstrings) said...

NO WAY!!!! my line on the wee stick was faaaaaiiiiiiinnnnntttt the day i got my first beta. and my beta was 202!!!!!!
this could so be it.

Ann said...

Carrie,
I really hope things are going OK, and this wasn't a false alarm. When you're ready, post an update!