CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Passing Time

I've been tagged by the beautiful M to come up with a list of who's hot. A lovely diversion I think!

Now, of course, I don't ordinarily search the web for fine men, but a tag is a tag, no?!


Here's who I think......




Gordon Ramsay, celebrity chef. He is such a tough guy but so nice with his family. His first three children are all IVF kids too (and the fourth was a surprise!) but I liked him long before I found this out ;-)





Johnny Depp, nothing to add!





Russell Brand, he is just sweet and so quick with words, a trait I really admire. He is also a recovering addict. I have a lot of respect for people who have overcome their demons.




David Beckham, really not my type in real life but there is just something nice about him.



I'm not sure I should admit to this one! Boris Johnson, he's a politician and a bit of a clown. I think he'd be fun! Who doesn't like laughing?


Well, that managed to take my mind off tomorrow's EC for a little while. I'm due at the clinic at the crack of dawn. At least there isn't too long to stress (this bit) now.

As for the tag, I know this isn't every ones cup of tea, but it was fun....

I tag Silver from Hope for the Best. (a new blogger and been a big support to me IRL, please pop over and say welcome) also Chicklet and Christina, and, of course, anyone else looking for a way to waste, er... I mean spend a little free time.







9 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope all goes very smoothly tomorrow. It sounds like it will. And I completely agree about Gordon Ramsey, there's something about that man. More so now that I learn he's got IVF kids!

CAM said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I know that you understand the pain that goes with not only infertility buy multiple losses as well. You are going through a test of strength right now by going through another cycle. Sometimes I wonder what is more difficult - going through another cycle or stopping treatments?
I am hoping for good news for you this cycle. We have to have hope and keep moving forward toward our dreams.
:)

Portia P said...

Enjoyed that.

Hope EC goes well. I've everything crossed for you. You so deserve this cycle to go well.

xx

Erin said...

Carrie - good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.

One View said...

:) I agree with you about Beckman and Gordon Ramsey. I didn't know that he had IVF kids.

Just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow and hope everything goes well.

Natalie said...

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Beckham. I'm not normally into the whole hot celebrity thing but have you FREAKIN SEEN the underwear ads? Holy mama!

I'll do my tag shortly.

Good luck on the EC. Hoping all sorts of good things for you, gawd. Isn't it time yet for you to be done and have what you want?

Rebecca said...

I hope everything goes okay for you. Gordon Ramsay - yes! His wife and his kids are adorable. I didn't know they were IVF :) I'd probably sleep with Russell Brand, too, to tell you the truth.

m said...

Nice list - who's the dude with the hair?!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Johnny Depp and Beckham